From 25 May 2018, in the European Union, we apply the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data (GDPR), that is Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data .
The application of the RODO regulations is an opportunity to inform you about how we protect and process your personal data and what rights you are entitled to. Please read the following information.
- The administrator of your personal data is MaxiEcu Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., NIP 586-232-36-20, REGON 368496355, KRS: 0000698844 ul. Fleszarowej-Muskat 7, Gdynia 81-589. The administrator can be contacted in writing or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to continue cooperation in the scope of selling own and foreign products as well as providing maintenance services, considering complaints, providing marketing information and delivery logistics. As well as the accounting and tax requirements and legitimate interests of MaxiEcu pursuant to art. 6 section 1 point b / c / f RODO.
- The recipient of your data will be MaxiEcu and cooperating entities with whom MaxiEcu has entrusted agreements, for example in the field of IT, legal, courier and banking services.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to other domestic and foreign entities without your consent. The exception will be the Organa – authorized by law, eg Tax Offices.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the cooperation, and after its completion for the period required by law or to secure any claims.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent (if it has been issued).
- The administrator declares that he will provide all technical and organizational measures to protect data from accidental or intentional loss and, above all, unauthorized disclosure.
- Your data will not be profiled and processed in an automated way.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of PUODO when they consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.